Press Releases

Sept 10, 2020
BREAKING NEWS!

Ohio Stands Up! will be able to enter into the discovery stage of the trial soon and looks forward to deposing under oath the relevant state and federal officials.

“As the state continues to double down on this continued fraud, going so far as to create FEMA “concentration camps,” we are working to shine the light of truth on the dark reality of the COVID response.”

9/10/2020, Toledo, OH – As the state of Ohio continues to discriminate against the elderly and promote fear amongst the population, Ohio Stands Up! is making progress in shining the light of justice on the issue. Recent days have seen some of the most incredible steps yet taken in Ohio’s response to a disease that is only slightly more dangerous to most people than a seasonal influenza. Pursuant to D.O.-Non-Congregate-Shelter-Second-Amended-08.31.20 the state is creating FEMA “prison camps” to place people that are “unable to self-isolate” and showing symptoms of COVID-19.

Ohio Stands Up! attorney, Thomas Renz, said, “In working with our doctors and other experts we have become particularly troubled by this order. The symptoms of COVID-19 are the same or similar to a common cold, allergies, influenza, and even the side effects of some common medications. Since the test is inaccurate, even when used on the governor, how will we know who to imprison, and how will this imprisonment impact these people?”

Attorney Robert Gargasz asked, “Isn’t this similar to what Governor Cuomo did in nursing homes in New York, putting potentially sick and healthy people together in the same settings? Are we poisoning the healthy?” He goes on to ask, “With new reports that deaths are now below pre-pandemic levels, how can these actions be justified?”

Governor DeWine noted recently that the state would be eligible for additional funds for undertaking this project. This seems to indicate that the State makes money for imprisoning people without trial.

Ohio Stands Up! is happy, however, to announce that it appears we will be able to enter into the discovery stage of the trial soon. Attorney Renz stated, “Discovery is a critical part of this trial. The State has consistently told us that there is a public health crisis but refused to share their basis for this assertion. As we proceed through discovery the State will no longer be able to hide their data and models. We will finally be able to see the truth and determine just how dangerous this ‘crisis’ really is. We look forward to deposing the relevant state and federal officials and seeing what they have to say under oath.”

For more information, visit http://www.ohiostandsup.org.

Download Pdf

Media Contact:
Thomas Renz
419-351-4248
renzlawllc@gmail.com


Aug 31, 2020

Ohio Stands Up! files lawsuit against the State of Ohio to remove the unconstitutional emergency order “We believe that the response to COVID-19 has been the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public,” attorney Thomas Renz 8/31/2020, Toledo, OH – Determined to restore the Constitutional rights that have been stripped away by the State of Ohio’s unjustified actions regarding COVID-19, Ohio Stands Up! has filed suit in the Northern District of Ohio Federal Court to remove Gov. Mike DeWine’s emergency order. The group is represented by attorneys Thomas Renz and Robert Gargasz. “We believe that the response to COVID-19 has been the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public,” Renz said. “The objective of this legal action is to force the state to honor the Constitution and to stop the lies, manipulation and fear-mongering intentionally being promoted by public health officials and elected officials.” Ohio Stands Up! is a grassroots organization composed of Ohio citizens who are focused on restoring the rights of Ohio’s 11.69 million residents and educating the public about the realities of COVID-19 data. Several national experts will testify on behalf of Ohio Stands Up! Renz and Gargasz will release the extensive evidence that chronicles the case to the public to offer transparency and insight. “The State of Ohio has consistently lied to and manipulated its citizens from the earliest stages of this pandemic,” Gargasz explained. “We insist that this nonsense end, our rights be restored, and that the actual truth be shared.” Recently, the CDC confirmed that 94 percent of the deaths attributed to the virus were from people who had as many as two to three other serious illnesses. The majority of those deaths are individuals 75 and older. Six percent of the deaths are directly from COVID-19, according to the CDC, while at the same time excess deaths have continued to increase due to deaths caused by the what we now know is a minor infection for most. “The entire U.S. economy was shut down based on fraudulent models that predicted 2.2 million American deaths,” Renz said. “The State of Ohio violated the U.S. Constitution with an emergency declaration that ignores the fundamental rights of all Ohioans. As a result, millions of Ohioans are suffering financially, physically, and mentally.” Renz and Gargasz point out that: Hundreds of thousands of businesses are struggling, and many will never re-open.Drug overdoses and suicides have increased as have domestic violence and child abuse cases – directly as a result of the unconstitutional emergency order.

http://www.OhioStandsUp.org|info@OhioStandsUp.orgMany Ohioans were unable to get treatment for conditions not related to COVID-19 becausehospitals were closed to accommodate the rush of COVID-19 patients who never arrived.Children are struggling emotionally as many are forced into the continued isolation of remotelearning while two income households must find solutions to manage young children at home.Masks are dangerous, prevent proper breathing, and provide no real protection against thisvirus, according to multiple studies.Families have been barred from seeing their loved ones in hospitals and long-term carefacilities, and residents in long-term care facilities have suffered because of the lack of in-person communication from their loved one.People living alone, of all ages, have been forced into solitary confinement and are dying attremendously increased rates due to loneliness and lack of self-care.The State of Ohio has ignored fundamental Constitutional rights for a virus that is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. A rapidly growing number of Ohioans recognize this and understand that, if they don’t stand up and speak out, it could be too late because a precedent has been set, according to Gargasz. “There is zero basis for a state of emergency,” Renz said. “Based on what we know about the consequences the emergency order has caused to the physical, financial, and mental well-being of Ohioans, and the vitality of Ohio communities, this is truly a crime against humanity, and it must not be allowed to continue.” The lawsuit is solely funded by donations from Ohio citizens. As of August 30, donations have reached $34,055.

Download Pdf

For more information, visit http://www.ohiostandsup.org.

Media Contact:
Tom Renz
419-351-4248
renzlawllc@gmail.com